Tuesday, July 7, 2009

About Me!

Hello and welcome to my blog.  My name is Chelsey Ball and I am a photographer.  I have been fascinated with photography since I was a little girl.  (I think I got if from my Mom).  She was a photographer so I must have taken after her!

I created this blog so I can share some of my work, and to hopefully get more work from it.  I will photograph most anything.  If I feel the urge, then I'll photograph it.  However, I mainly shoot my dog (and by shoot I mean photograph) because he listens to me!  But I LOVE doing portraits too.   I have recently started taking headshots for LA actors and am enjoying it so much!  

I hope that you will continue to follow my blog and as I get more work I will post it for you all to see.  

Thank You,
Chelsey Ball 

No comments:

Post a Comment